Monday, April 4, 2011

An artist's Monday

All weekend I worked and worked.  It didn't feel like work, in fact, the hours flew by.  It was only the random request for food or to go out from my dogs that marked the days passing.  That is why I love Monday's.  To me, Monday is the start of a new venture, a new painting, new couture accessory, who knows.  It isn't dreary and it isn't dreaded.

It is so true, if you do what you love you never work a day in your life.  To a point, I know I am working but it is more like an obsession.  If you were born to do something, that, is what your here to do.  I am not an artist, I am merely a paint brush for God.   There is no ego, no I am better than you attitude, just grateful to be here and to be chosen to be a brush.  If you don't know what I mean, go to the nearest hair salon and note the attitude of the stylist.  It is so funny, they are waiting on you, servants, if you will.  Yet, some, (not all), act as though they high society, looking down on you.  Go figure, I wonder how they maintain that while waxing a huha.  Oh well,  thank God it's Monday.

Marelle

No comments:

Post a Comment